Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pho with the Fam





Run!

Ready?




Nothing beats taking pictures than my brother's shadow lurking around for half of it! Ate some pho with the family and it was good.... :) I love family moments like this! Anyways school starts tomorrow for me... Time to hit the books once again! -_-

Have you tried eating some pho?

:)
Kristine Rentuza

photo credits : my brother

biker jacket : suzy shier | knit sweater : ralph lauren | semi-ripped jeans | black boots : mom's closet

Oh before I forget shoutout to LĂ©ana ♥!!


2 comments:

  1. new follower!! hope you follow me back!! =)

    http://strawberryworld-bb.blogspot.com/

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!
    Happy New Year 2012!

    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete